Enrolment and School Information
Procedure for Enrolment
JOIN US ON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 20th OR WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 1st, ANYTIME BETWEEN 10AM - 12.30PM, TO VIEW OUR ACADEMIC MORNING IN PROGRESS, MEET OUT EXPERT EDUCATORS, VIEW OUR FACILITIES AND SEE OUR STUDENTS WORKING ON THEIR PROJECTS. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
Students can enter at any level. Applications must be made on the official Application Form (see below) or from the School Reception. The following are required with every application:
- A passport style photograph of the applicant.
- Application fee of $250.00 payable to the Villa Education Trust.
- Photocopy of the child’s most recent school report.
- Completed application form.
- The students information and completed Parent Information Forms.
Applications to be sent to:
Mt Hobson Middle School
For assistance with Enrolments, or for general information, please contact our Office Manager, Tamzin Cook, on: 09 523 1241 or e-mail email@example.com
- Domestic MHMS Prospectus
- Enrolment Form for MHMS Domestic Students
- International MHMS Prospectus
- Enrolment Form for MHMS International students
- International MHMS Prospectus in Mandarin
- VNA Prospectus for Domestic students
- VNA Application Form for Domestic students
- VNA International Prospectus
- VNA International Application Form
After receiving the application, an interview will be arranged. Both the child and the parent(s) are required at the interview. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes. An Orientation Morning will be arranged for students if requested in Term 4.
The Aspire Scholarship provides assistance for low-income families towards the costs of private secondary schooling. It will contribute up to $15,000 per year towards the fees of a private school for the duration of a student’s attendance at this school. Eligibility criteria apply. If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org