Enrolment and School Information
Procedure for Enrolment
Students can enter at any level. Applications must be made on the official application form (see below) or from the school office. The following are required with any application:
- A passport style photograph of the applicant.
- Application fee of $200.00 payable to the Villa Education Trust.
- Photocopy of the child’s most recent school report.
- Completed application form.
- The students information and parent information forms.
Applications must be sent to:
Mt Hobson Middle School
- Domestic MHMS Prospectus
- Enrolment Form for MHMS Domestic Students
- International MHMS Prospectus
- International Students MHMS Enrolment Form
- International MHMS Prospectus in Mandarin
- VNA Prospectus for International and Domestic students
- VNA Domestic Application form
- VNA International Application form
After receiving the application, an interview will be arranged. Both the child and the parent(s) are required at the interview. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes. An Orientation Morning will be arranged for students if requested in Term 4.
The Aspire Scholarship provides assistance for low-income families towards the costs of private secondary schooling. It will contribute up to $15,000 per year towards the fees of a private school for the duration of a student’s attendance at this school. Eligibility criteria apply. If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org