The Villa Education Trust is a registered charity. The Trust strives to keep fees for Mt Hobson Middle School and the Villa NCEA Academy at a minimum. We seek to create partnerships with, and funding from, outside businesses, individual supporters and service groups to assist those who would like to access our services but cannot do so due to financial constraints.
Areas where support is sought, include:
- Scholarship Fund for all round individuals who have graduated from a Villa Education Trust school.
- Hardship Scholarship to help existing students when the financial situation of a family changes in order to allow the student to remain at school.
- Strategic projects to support continued growth and opportunities for students.
Ways to give:
The Villa Education Trust is a registered Charitable Trust for Donations. Under the current rules, individual donors will be able to claim 33.3% tax rebate on all donations up to their annual net income.
Payroll giving. This enables you to donate to us directly from your pay and receive instant tax benefits that reduce your payable PAYE.
We welcome your contact and interest in further information. Further details of how you can help can be found in the attached document: Villa Education Trust - Every child deserves to learn
Karen Poole, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in touch:
If you would like to keep informed about how your donation is making a difference in our schools, please sign up for our newsletter, and follow our social media channels:
- Villa Education Trust on Google Plus
- Villa Education Trust on LinkedIn
- South Auckland Middle School on Facebook
- Middle School West Auckland on Facebook
- Mt Hobson Middle School on Facebook